Since decades, people are making their living spaces look beautiful, elegant, and functional as it not only makes it attractive, but also has a tremendous effect on our mood and perspective towards the place. However, Interior designing plays a vital role in making our lives contemporary, sophisticated, vibrant, and effective.
An Interior Designer works closely with the architect to design and draw interior space including the shape of the ceiling, room’s wall, floor, paints, fabrics, furnishing, and other accessories which eventually changes the look of the space. To call yourself a professional Interior Designer you need to have a relevant degree/diploma from a renowned institute.
Start Your Career in Interior Designing in 2 Simple Steps
Step 1: Choose a recognized institute or college to become a successful and professional Interior designer. Anybody can be interior decorator with the same interests but if you want to gain in-depth knowledge about all the aspects of Interior designing & learn the latest technologies and to sustain in this competitive world then you must get a degree/diploma done. Technical Institute of Interior & Fashion Studies (TiiFS) in Navi Mumbai. TiiFS is a pioneer in Interior and Fashion designing in Navi Mumbai which is recognized by the government.
Step 2: Enroll for a degree/diploma course: Choose a course as per your interest and subjects covered in courses. There are a variety of courses available in Interior designing. The most famous and promising course options are as below:
- Bachelor of Vocation (B. Voc.) 3 years Degree Course in Interior Designing
(UGC Approved Recognized University)
- PG Diploma in Interior Designing with CAD
- 3 years Expert Diploma in Interior designing
- 2 years Advance Diploma in Interior Designing
- 1-year Diploma in Interior designing with CAD
Bachelor of Vocation Degree (B. Voc.) in Interior designing is aided by the UGC (University Grant Commission). This course is focusing on youths who want to boost their employment chances after completion of the course. Also, one can do Masters (M. Voc) in Interior designing after completion of this 3 years bachelor’s degree.
Eligibility: 12th Pass or equivalent
Duration: 3 Years
- 1st Year – Residential Design: The first year of the course is mostly introduction to residential basics e.g. Residential designing, History, Material technological knowledge along with Colors, Computer Applications & Introduction to CAD, etc.
- 2nd Year – Commercial Design: Next year is learning all the advanced technologies used, Workspace and Café Design, Advance Kitchen and Bathroom Design, Furniture Design, Retail, and Office Design Studio, Computers – II – CAD – II, etc.
- 3rd Year – Hospitality Design: Final year focuses on becoming an expert in Interior designing by Restaurant and Bar Design, Estimating and Budgeting, Portfolio Making, and Presentation, Computers – III – 3D Max, etc.
So, hurry up and go ahead and enroll yourself in any of the desired courses.
Please visit the address & contact number given on the website of Technical Institute of Interior & Fashion Studies (TiiFS)