In the modern era, teenage or young adults hesitate to share their feelings with their elders, parents or guardians. They seem to forget the fact that talking helps them in taking the correct decisions for themselves. But in the recent years, behavioral patterns, lifestyle and thoughts have changed for everyone.
The bold topic of being a homosexual irrespective of being a male or female have been shocking and doing rounds of controversy among all.
Feelings whether homosexual or heterosexual are no crime and a particular law is passed for it being legal for all.
Discovering the feelings
One such incident is stated by a teenage youngster on how he discovered his feelings for his other male friend.
On one fine day of group studies, both sat till late studying for their grades. Both were best friends and hence parents didn’t doubt them an inch. They were in their room when one started passionately kissing the other and it triggered further intimacy. They lay in the room like love similes with happiness in their minds and bodies.
This happened a couple of times more. Mostly in the absence of their parents.
But when it came to speaking to their parents about it, none of them had the guts for it. They mainly feared upon how their parents would react.
Short lived feelings or permanent love?
Things changed after that week. One of the partners went to live in a different locality which hindered the time spent between both of them. Then it such happened that one of them got to drive their father’s truck to school. The other had a cycle.
Once the cycle had been forgotten and the boy was homebound. He got a lift from his partner. But both of them in the happiness of having time together went to an old construction site for having some privacy.
They both got intimate in the luck of roaring camp. The truck engine kept roaring as the ignition had not been turned off. They did not realize until it was dark and each one’s mom had been calling on their phones. They were scared that if someone would come to know, it would be a shame for their families.
Justification by law
Homosexuality as stated by law is absolutely legal and is no criminal offense. It is a bliss to be a with your love partner. But the sad part of this story is that, only few people tend to understand such things.
Some quotations are helpful in expressing such feelings to others especially bartlett’s quotations. These encourage homosexual relationships and love and indicate that they are no crime and sin in doing so. It is a form of love. And any such love which is pure, is not criminal nor offensive. It is just different and it needs time to be understood by others.
Today, there are many such relationships which fear to get exposed in front of others. The root of the fear is criticism. Sometimes it is also being sexually bullied or abused that people do not express these things in public. Such sensitive cases need a stronger back up and support for facing the public and gaining dignity. The most hurtful part is that people how sympathy in such cases.
Ebony Bokken – A Detailed Guide
Ebony is a kind of hardwood that doesn’t have its origin in European countries. The grains of this wood are of many colors with dark black, brown, and black stripes. The main feature of this wood is its hard texture and density. It is one of the most preserved types of wood. The ebony bokken is commonly used in the making of marquetry, veneers, musical instruments, chess pieces, and high-quality art pieces.
In Mythology too, Ebony is used as a sign of classic and noble beauty. It speaks of positive development. You must have attended magic shows; the magic wands are often made up of ebony.
Bokken is conventionally made out of hardwood, mostly white or red. They are more or less of the same weight and shape as Katana. Though, there is an edition called Suburi Bokken which is quite heavy. Read below to know more about Ebony Bokken:
- It is used in the making of ornamental bokken, and other practices of suburi. The African species of ebony bokken are usually offered to the teachers by their students as a gift on particular occasions. This wood is imported directly from Africa. Every model is chosen according to its pictures and unique features.
- Ebony bokken is also used in the form of wooden swords by martial arts trainers. They are used in Aikido, Kenjutsu, Kendo, Budo/Bujutsu.
- It is also used in the development of muscles used in martial arts and improves the speed of trainers. The concept is that the students will get habitual to training with a heavy weapon first. Then, a bokken or normal sword will make them easy to practice.
- The Bokken is mostly used as a practice weapon, it can be a good weapon to use. It is used by the most popular swordsman Miyamoto Musashi to practice in the dual fights with Katana.
- Mostly, people use them in solo practice drills but can also be used for sparring practice and partner work. They are also suitable in the practice defenses in opposition to attacks using a bokken in various styles. These styles are Aikido, Ju-Jitsu, etc. They are the best katana that are 42 inches in length, so when you are all set for using them, you can start using an original katana.
- Bokken can also be used as a self-defensive weapon. Earlier, many martial art practitioners used to make use of ebony bokken for defending themselves again wild animals. Bokken can also be used for hunting.
That’s all you need to know about ebony bokken and its uses. It is considered a safer alternative to sharp swords and weapons. There are different types of bokkens and ebony is one of them. You can find ebony bokken in and around martial arts centers. It is usually made up of oak and hardwood. You find it to be of the same shape and size as other swords but it is quite different and unique. It is even safe to use for the practitioners.
Have You Had It with Annoying Phone Calls?
Do you get to a point and time where annoying phone calls get the better of you? If so, what do you plan to do about them?
For many individuals, such calls can add up over time. When they do, some people get to the breaking point and want a resolution.
If you’ve been getting sales and other calls that bother the heck out of you, is it time to change this?
Look at Options to Curtail the Calls
In your efforts to curtail the calls, keep a few things in mind. They include:
- Know who is making them – Knowing where the phone calls are coming from in the first place makes a difference. That said how can you go about that? One option is to do a free phone number lookup online. That lookup better allows you to find out the owner of the phone number calling you. If they do not leave a message and hang up after a few rings, that can get rather tiring. Once you have their contact info as in a name, you can then leave them a message not to call you again. When you know who is on the other end of the line, it makes it easier to put an end to things. In the event the calls persist, you may decide to seek some legal action. Yes, this would, of course, be a last resort. That said you may need it should the calls not end or they become harassing and even threatening.
- Don’t always give out info – One mistake many consumers make is giving out their personal info all too often. As an example, you are at an event and sign up to receive email, text or regular mail updates. This can be for contests and many other things. By giving out your phone number, you can then be subject to sales calls and more. Your best bet is to not give out the number and only an email or regular mail address. If you do the latter, you preferably have a P.O. Box and do not give out a home address. Once you’ve given out your phone number, you set yourself up for an endless string of calls.
- Keep family and friends in the loop – Finally, make sure your family and friends are in the loop. That is you do not want your phone number being passed around over and over again. Some in your inner circle may think it is okay to give out your number for any one of many reasons. Get on the same page with them and tell them it is not okay to do so.
Along with an annoyance, think why others having your number outside those you know is an issue.
If you run your own small business, you could get inundated with phone calls during the day. As such, it can interfere with your ability to get work done.
By being selective with your number and finding who is calling you, lessen the odds of disruptions.
So, if you’ve had it with annoying phone calls, is it time to take action?