Every human has plasma that contains a peptide, known as GHK-CU. This element is important for the human body as it serves various purposes like wound healing, attracting human cells, blood vessels growth, stimulating collagen, and anti-oxidation effect. GHK-CU is a copper complex that was first found in human plasma. However, it is also present in saliva and urine. Initially, GHK-CU was discovered as an agent for tissue remodeling.
To make it more comprehensive, here are the details of GHK-CU importance in the human body:
- This peptide can help the collagen and glycosaminoglycans to both stimulate and break down.
- It also serves the purpose of modulating the metalloproteinases and inhibitors.
- It can also help a person after getting radiation therapy. It can restore the replicative vitality to fibroblasts.
- Many studies are conducted for GHK-CU uses, and it was found out that it can be used for skin treatment purposes. It serves the need well.
It is observed that GHK-CU decreases with the increase in age. This can lead to various health issues and may cause cancer. Due to this reason, many doctors prescribe the consumption of this copper peptide from external sources, which is Injections.
Apart from this, let’s find the benefits of the GHK-CU peptide for the human body.
Benefits of GHK-CU
One of the major benefits of GHK-CU is working best for the skin. Some of those benefits of the GHK-CU are listed below:
- It works to tighten the loose skin and reverse the thinning of aged skin.
- It can improve the appearance of the overall skin.
- It protects the skin from UV radiation.
- It works on inflammation problems and reduces them.
- It helps to increase the hair follicle size and to make the hair look thick and healthy.
- Reducing wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
- Smoothen the skin that is rough and dry.
- It can also repair the proteins that are protective of the skin barrier.
- It can work better for hyperpigmentation, skin spots, and photodamage.
- It helps in healing wounds quickly.
GHK-CU Peptide: Dosage
This copper peptide can be consumed externally. Many doctors recommend its consumption in various situations. However, it is not consumed in the form of pills or syrup. It is injected into the body through injections. The consumption of this peptide depends on the condition and health of a patient. However, generally, the dosage of this peptide is 0.2mL subcutaneously once daily.
This product is used for resolving face and scalp issues. In case of facial use, it is recommended to use 1-2 pumps every night. While in the case of the scalp, the recommended dosage is 2-3 pumps once every night.
GHK-CU is a peptide that has major benefits for the health and skin of a human. In case of skin problems, many doctors recommend GHK-Cu injections. If you are also recommended with the same injection, then don’t worry, many online and offline pharmacies sell this product. Many online pharmacies also offer GHK-Cu for sale benefits to potential customers. However, it should be used on the recommendation of a doctor.