According to Mark Roemer Oakland, you can personalize your home in a unique way when you add art to unexpected spaces. Let’s check out fun ways to add art to unexpected spaces in your home:
- Bookshelves – Bookshelves are wonderful places to add art. When you add a piece of art to bookshelves, it adds a focal point to the bookshelf and also breaks up the rows and columns neatly. Make your shelf displays together with a synced color scheme that looks coordinated. You can also play around with the placement of heavy or light artworks in the bookshelf to figure out what defines you best.
- Behind the bed – The back of the bed can be the best place to add art to your bedroom. The headboard at the back of your bed is usually large enough to fit a fantastic art piece. You can add portraits or even canvas paintings to replace the headboard. You can also add sculptures, big and small.
- Unused fireplace – Central heating makes most fireplaces in the city unused. It also saves you from the pain of cleaning and maintaining your fireplace. The unused fireplace is also an opportunity to add exquisite pieces of art. It completely captures the attention of your visitors as soon as they enter the room and adds vibrance to the dull and gloomy fireplace.
- Bathroom – When it comes to art placement, the bathroom is a very versatile location. You can add art to the adjacent wall of the bathtub or replace a few tiles with them. When you add art pieces to your bathroom, it gives you a sense of tranquility. With the right change in decor and lighting, you can also make it a cozy and personal space where you can meditate and be one with your thoughts.
- Kitchen – Your kitchen doesn’t need to be all shiny metal or colorful blocks. This zone is often forgotten despite its strategic advantage. If you have an island kitchen the walls of the countertop can be your canvas. You can commission artists to make amazing artwork in that place to wow your guests. You can also use all the different places in the kitchen shelves and rows to add small pieces of art.
- On the ceiling – Imagine you lie down and are welcomed by a gorgeous ceiling with beautiful paintings and art pieces. It’s unusual and a unique way of expressing yourself. Most people don’t expect you to place any art piece there and that’s why they would remember it for a long time.
- Hallway – You can add amazing style to your hallway when you line it with art pieces. However, you need to do it carefully since it’s a narrow space. Line them in such a way that they make geometric sense.
Mark Roemer Oakland suggests that you use these tips to decorate your home with art pieces in the most unexpected places.
Some Reasons of Choosing Condos Instead of Houses
Looking for property for sale is common to do. Some people look for the properties as part of their investment. They can purchase the property and they can make it as investment so later they can gain more profits in the future in case they rent or sell the properties. Normally, price of properties keep increasing so it is one of the safe choice of investment. Other people look for properties for sale because they need to find new place for them to live. It can be permanent resident or it can be for short period of time. Condos for sale can become one of the choices.
Condos are good options. Although it may not be as large as the houses and big apartment, condos can be spacious enough for private resident. It can be good for both long and short term. The space is enough for single or two persons. You will not need to deal with complicated maintenance when you choose condos. It has smaller space so you will not need to use great efforts to clean the house. Of course, it saves your time and energy in case you are busy person. When you have been busy enough with your works, you may not have enough time to deal with the maintenance. What you want to do after working is to relax and take a break. Condos are best for this situation.
As for the price, it is normally cheaper compared to other types of property. It has become common knowledge that house is more expensive. When you purchase a house, it is surely larger than condos so it is normal to have higher price. Then, you later have to consider the tax fees that you should pay. When you are not ready to deal with the expenses, condos are better choices. In case you also decide to stay alone, it is better choice. Moreover, condos are great for short term. When you are studying or you only stay for several years, you do not need to spend extra cash to get house. Condo is better and more efficient.
However, it may not be easy to find great recommendations of condos for sale. When you are going to find the condo and you have no idea to get it, you can find the choices by accessing the website of Royal LePage. This is nice website that can help you to find references of condos for sale. In fact, it is not only the best solution to find condo, but you can choose other types of property, such as houses, lands, and commercial buildings. You can find them easily.
Basically, you can get the information by using online access. You open the website and later you can use the filters that give you some categories to shorten your choices of properties. You can set the search result to find specific type of property. In case you want to find condos, you can limit the search results by choosing condos in the filter. Later, you can find many choices of condos that you can purchase. If you want to set more details, you can set the range of price based on availability of your fund. You can set the minimum and maximum price so later you will not find properties beyond your financial capability.
4 Signs That It Is Time to Call Professional Roofing Contractors
Hiring professional roofers indicates that you’d have to spare a good chunk of money on their services (and rightfully so). But, what is the maximum that you can push until it’s too rough for you to get a roofer without any further questions?
If your roof’s quality is good, chances are that it can last you somewhere between 20-50 years. But, it’s never enough to last you a lifetime. So, hiring reliable Roofing contractors canton MI ensures to bring you your money’s worth.
Following are some signs that indicate you need to hire a professional contractor:
There are Missing Shingles on the Roof
If you thought the shingles are there on your roof just for aesthetic purposes, you are mistaken. Their functions run deeper than that. Not only do they seal the roof tightly to prevent water from seeping into the hope, but they also prevent the growth of molds and mildews in the open cracks on the roof. Accumulation of dirt and grime in the gutter is indicative of the fact that your shingles aren’t in the best condition.
There are Water Stains and Leaks
Another major sign that calls for professional roofers is visible water stains and leaks on the roof. Ideally, we’d recommend checking the entire perimeter of the house checked for water spillage or leakage. Check the basement and attic too since those two are some of the most common spots homeowners skip out on.
There is Excess Post-Storm Debris
If you live somewhere with excess thunderstorms or snowstorms, chances are that you will have a lot of damage to the roof after the storm tides over. In some cases, the storm doesn’t cause much physical damage but leaves a whole lot of excess debris on top, which looks bad and affects the quality of roofing in the long run.
There is Excess Growth of Algae, Moss, etc.
Severe outbreaks of algae and moss will completely hamper the look of your roof. Not only does it impose a health hazard, but it also degrades the properties of the roof over time. Instead of trying to risk your life climbing atop a roof to clean out, a professional roofer can work on them to permanently clear them out of the roof.
Professional roofers are versatile. Not just cleaning, they help with the roof’s maintenance so you won’t have to worry about its quality in the long run. Also, while you are at it, choose reliable and registered contractors with years of experience.