Mark Roemer Oakland Explores Fun Ways to Add Art to Unexpected Spaces in Your Home
According to Mark Roemer Oakland, you can personalize your home in a unique way when you add art to unexpected spaces. Let’s check out fun ways to add art to unexpected spaces in your home:
- Bookshelves – Bookshelves are wonderful places to add art. When you add a piece of art to bookshelves, it adds a focal point to the bookshelf and also breaks up the rows and columns neatly. Make your shelf displays together with a synced color scheme that looks coordinated. You can also play around with the placement of heavy or light artworks in the bookshelf to figure out what defines you best.
- Behind the bed – The back of the bed can be the best place to add art to your bedroom. The headboard at the back of your bed is usually large enough to fit a fantastic art piece. You can add portraits or even canvas paintings to replace the headboard. You can also add sculptures, big and small.
- Unused fireplace – Central heating makes most fireplaces in the city unused. It also saves you from the pain of cleaning and maintaining your fireplace. The unused fireplace is also an opportunity to add exquisite pieces of art. It completely captures the attention of your visitors as soon as they enter the room and adds vibrance to the dull and gloomy fireplace.
- Bathroom – When it comes to art placement, the bathroom is a very versatile location. You can add art to the adjacent wall of the bathtub or replace a few tiles with them. When you add art pieces to your bathroom, it gives you a sense of tranquility. With the right change in decor and lighting, you can also make it a cozy and personal space where you can meditate and be one with your thoughts.
- Kitchen – Your kitchen doesn’t need to be all shiny metal or colorful blocks. This zone is often forgotten despite its strategic advantage. If you have an island kitchen the walls of the countertop can be your canvas. You can commission artists to make amazing artwork in that place to wow your guests. You can also use all the different places in the kitchen shelves and rows to add small pieces of art.
- On the ceiling – Imagine you lie down and are welcomed by a gorgeous ceiling with beautiful paintings and art pieces. It’s unusual and a unique way of expressing yourself. Most people don’t expect you to place any art piece there and that’s why they would remember it for a long time.
- Hallway – You can add amazing style to your hallway when you line it with art pieces. However, you need to do it carefully since it’s a narrow space. Line them in such a way that they make geometric sense.
Mark Roemer Oakland suggests that you use these tips to decorate your home with art pieces in the most unexpected places.
How to Choose an LED Bathroom Mirror
Mirrors have always been a game changer in a bathroom’s design. The accessory can transform spaces depending on size, placement, and shape. But innovations in bathroom design have made wonderful changes to the common household item.
Adding lights is one of the ways designers have made mirrors more impactful. It is an excellent option for homeowners looking to improve the look of their bathrooms. Determining the intended use of the LED mirror is the first step in realizing which one to get. Consider these functionsto guide you on the best lighting mirror for you:
Lighting greatly influences the ambience in the room. Homeowners should use appropriate lighting that supports the intended theme of the bathroom. For instance, a warmly lit LED mirror can exude a relaxing and soothing atmosphere. This can enhance the experience when you do your self-care routines.
Smart mirrors offer multiple colours and brightness options. Take your bathroom design further with the help of these bathroom accessories.
Helping in Productivity
Have you ever done something in the mirror and thought to yourself how easier it would be if you had proper lighting? That is one of the primary reasons why the LED mirror was made. But the benefits are not limited to helping you do your make-up, pluck your eyebrows, or apply your skincare products.
The standard mirror can become more valuable with modifications. It could be upgraded with Bluetooth speakers, digital clocks, magnification, and touch sensors. If you are searching for a mirror that can aid in maximizing productivity, you should opt for a smart bathroom mirror.
Enhancing ambience and helping in productivity are factors you should note regarding the intended use of your LED mirror. Aside from these, there are other elements that homeowners should consider in choosing the right one for them. To learn more about LED bathroom mirrors, check out this infographic by Australian mirror company Remer.
What Are The Tips To Select The Best Condo Under Your Budget
Renting a new place can be challenging and complex. There are a few things that tenants need to understand before renting a place. Here are a few tips for selecting the best place.
· Think About Your Budget And Income
Developing practical finances is wherein each rental seek has to begin. Depending on where you select to stay, your new rental might cost a little extra than the previous, and it’s wise to decide on the factors that might influence your living style now or in the future. If you’re having a tough time reconciling the condo value with your finances, then you can observe or watch out for condos like Condo in the area of Charan 13 with reliable rental options. You can even try sharing rooms and decrease your burden of rent. Depending on the play you stay in and the facilities you use, the cost might increase as you need to understand that everything comes with a price. Hence, while checking for rooms or condos, know and clearly understand your budget, expenses, and income. Divide your income equally to avoid financial problems.
· Get To Know About The Neighbours
One of the exciting elements of stepping into a brand new rental is the possibility to discover and find out about a neighbourhood since that is wherein you’ll be calling home. A few matters to remember as you’re riding around include, is that place worth calling a home? Are there any emergency spots available near you? Is transportation remote in that area? Can you make new friends and feel at home? Will socializing be easy for you? Is it safe and secure? Having a pleasing surroundings can help you in all ways possible. Hence, try to find a place that has a pleasant environment.
· Know The Rules And Regulations Of Renting
Before signing a rent, which is your first step in being responsible for renting a rental, you must be privy to the nation and nearby legal guidelines concerning the tenant/landlord relationship. This expertise enables you to become acquainted with different simple tenant rights. Knowing tenant rights will help in solving any future issues with your landlords. Also, check if the rental agreement is proper without any loopholes that might cost your suture or money. Ask for expert help or read any reviews before signing your rental agreements. The best condos like Condo in the area of Charan 13(คอน โด แถว จ รั ญ 13, which is the term in Thai) will have the best rental deals.
You need to know these things before finding a rental place.