If you have accidentally deleted your important files, then recycle bin is the only hope left to recover them. You can locate your file when it has not been completely deleted by you. One of the most relieving things is that the file pointer even after getting deleted continues to be present on the hard drive. This happens even after emptying the Recycle Bin. To help you in the recovery process, we are providing you step by step instructions that will help you easily recover your deleted files from the system.
How does the file get restored when emptied the recycle bin?
Whenever you delete any file, it goes to the Recycle Bin. By right clicking on the deleted file, you can restore it back to its original location. However, the case complicates when you accidentally empty the entire Recycle Bin content? Now how to recover deleted file?
Recovery of the deleted file is still possible. Even on emptying the Recycle Bin, the reference of the master file gets removed but not the data. So, it is important to perform the file recovery steps from empty recycle bin. There are a few manual steps stated below that when implemented would lead to recovery of the file.
Restore from its previous versions
- Go to the folder from which you deleted the file. Right click on it
- Now choose the option “Restore earlier versions”
- Select the desired previous version and click on “Restore” option
- In this way recover file from bin manually
Switch on “System Protection”
This is another way to recover your deleted files from earlier versions.
- Visit Control Panel
- Now choose system and click “System Protection” located in the right window
- The system will provide a listing of all the available hard disk drives with protection
- Choose the specific drive and then click on “configure”
- Choose “Restore system settings and earlier file versions”
- Click on OK and recover your lost file.
Restore using Windows Backup
You can even recover your file using the Backup utility of Windows OS. To restore data from your backup, you will need to perform below mentioned steps, such as
- Click on Control Panel and then choose “System and Security”
- Click on “Restore my files”
- There are a few easy steps that you need to follow to ultimately recover your deleted file
Use a trusted file recovery software
You can use a file recovery software to recover your data even when it is not found in the bin. Data recovery software for Windows comes with powerful abilities to reliably and efficiently recover files data from corrupted and formatted storage devices, emptied Recycle Bin, and inaccessible partitions.
Regardless of the type of data, this file recovery software lets you recover your lost valuable photos, music, video and other critical documents. By safely download and installing this software, you can get your deleted files recovered.
Till your file does not get overwritten or completely deleted from the system, it can be recovered. All these above steps would assist you in recovering deleted files from emptied recycle bin.