Gold is a special precious metal that is used in a lot of applications because of its many positive properties. It does not tarnish and is less reactive than most. It has a high value amongst investors with a lot of people opting to put their money into buying gold, gold money in fact than what they will end up putting in stocks and bonds and more than what they would put in a savings account – if we learned anything during the 2008 global financial crisis – banks can fall and when they do, people can lose their life savings in one fell swoop. Gold can withstand any catastrophe, it is the one financial asset that reacts positively when markets are tanking and countries go to war against each other. It cannot be destroyed but is the one financial assets that can be liquidated anywhere in the world. Gold is so easy to turn into actual hard cash you can go about selling it without even having to leave the comfort of your home. Gold is in high demand. This isn’t new. Gold has always been a sought-after precious metal for centuries. It has always had a special significance in societies and cultures and has always been a symbol of wealth. For as long as people used gold in the financial system, there have been buyers to buy the precious meta even when its in gold jewellery form. You can sell your gold physical jewellery or you can mail it to a buyer anywhere in the Australia. Before you look for gold buyers mail Australia there are a couple of things you need to be sure of.
Different gold buyers specialize in different forms of gold. It could be in the form of bars, coins, ingots, or jewellery. Whatever form it is in, your gold will retain its value for years. In the last couple of years, pre-owned jewellery has become a multi-billion dollar industry. Various companies offer higher prices for gold jewellery pieces in good condition. Gold is timeless, valuable asset that can be stored and then liquidated whenever the investor needs cash.
When it comes to gold bullion coins and bars, the price is not fixed and is best to sell to a gold bullion dealer. Gold jewellery also depends on a variety of things including the gold purity, and the current spot price. These are the things that will be factored into the pricing of your gold. Once you know the value of your gold, you should find the best way to approach gold buyers mail Australia by ordering an online mail pack from their website.
There are two important factors to consider as far as gold is concerned:
- The spot price of gold: – the current dollar value of one ounce of pure gold. This changes all the time.
- The weight and purity of the gold jewellery – IE 9 karat or 18 karat.
The two factors are the ones are the absolute basic factors that you need to know about and understand. When you have that basic information you can get an estimate of what gold buyers mail are willing to pay before you request one of their mailpacks.
Beginner’s Guide to start with stock trading
Many of us struggle to save our money from whatever we earn so that we can lead a nice and bit more than ordinary life. However, saving is a task which takes time and it is often hard to save a fixed amount every month. Rather than thinking of saving a small amount every month, why not think of earning something extra? Stock trading is that one field or market where you can earn a great amount of money in the shortest time. But, it is not as easy as it seems. If you are new to the stock trading, then there are certain things you need to look for to avoid losing for the very first time itself.
Here, we are sharing a beginner’s guide to help you with stock trading:
Keep your funds aside:
The first thing which is also the most important one is to understand that you shouldn’t put all your savings and money in the stock trading. You should always have a fixed monthly amount which you can afford to invest and even if you are not getting it back and losing, it is not impacting you a lot.
Gain some knowledge:
It is normal that when you will decide to enter the field of trading, there will be many who will suggest many things. Don’t trust people blindly, they may have gained some profit with their ways, but it is not mandatory that it will work for you. So, gather some knowledge and read some materials on stock trading.
Hire a broker:
Accept it or not, but the facts remain the same. No one can excel at stock trading merely by reading some materials and doing it part-time. One needs to get into the field, analyze the market, takes a risk and then he/she can know how the market works. So, avoiding putting your savings at stake all the time and getting certain returns, it is better that you hire a broker. A broker is aware of all the ups and downs of the market, and he knows on which stock to invest getting you a certain return.
Stock trading is a booming market which is never at rest, but it is not something that everyone can know about. You must know how to deal with many things to deal with the best and the safest way.
Helpful Tips for Effective Crowdfunding
Crowdfunding is a process in which a large number of people contribute small amounts of money to raise a large sum. The rudiments of crowdfunding have existed in India for a long time. However, organized and effective online crowdfunding in India came into being in the last decade.
Crowdfunding can help raise money for a lot of things. You can use crowdfunding to raise money for someone’s medical treatment, for social causes and for business ideas. There are four kinds of crowdfunding: donations based crowdfunding, rewards-based crowdfunding, debt crowdfunding, and equity crowdfunding.
Depending on the reason for your crowdfunding campaign and the type of campaign you choose, your strategy for the campaign will differ. Here I have tried to write down some tips for medical, social and business campaigns.
If your fundraising in India project is for medical reasons, there are certain things that you can do:
- Find a crowdfunding platform that has experience in dealing with cases of medical crowdfunding. Impact Guru is one platform that does this.
- Write a fundraiser which is clear and short explaining why you need to crowdsource your medical treatment. Explain your financial condition and the nature of the illness.
- In your fundraiser, you should use text, image and video to explain your situation. Post pictures of medical documents in order to build credibility.
- Post a video of the patient delivering a message if they are in a condition to. Otherwise, find a way to talk about the illness yourself.
- Use social media and a team to campaign for publicity.
Social change is often possible through crowdfunding. Many NGOs have taken to crowdfunding in order to raise money for their various projects. This has become quite common after the recent government crackdown on foreign funding to NGOs.
- Choose a crowdfunding platform experienced with the kind of campaign you want to do.
- Write a fundraiser effectively detailing your project and what you want to do.
- If you have done projects like this before, provide links and other evidence to them.
- Fully use images and videos for your campaign.
- Make a campaign video that summarizes the goals of the campaign and post it with links everywhere.
- In order to make the campaign video, you can use professional help. This might require money but the returns you get on this will be far more.
- Use social media to the highest degree in order to raise money.
- Know the people who are likely to donate to your cause. If you are working for child rights, other child rights activists are likely to donate to your cause.
Things differ a little bit for business crowdfunding. Business crowdfunding is done with a profit motive and is very helpful for startups. If you want to raise funds for business crowdfunding, you should be able to write an effective crowdfunding pitch. You could go for equity crowdfunding or for rewards based crowdfunding, if you are not based in India. In India however, equity crowdfunding has been put on hold by SEBI.
- Find a website that is willing to host your crowdfunding campaign. Some websites are selective and some are not. Choose the ones you like and then select the one which likes you.
- Write a good pitch. Explain exactly what your product is going to be and why you think it has a market.
- If you are going for rewards based crowdfunding, explain why your product is unique and better than its competitors.
- If you are going for debt crowdfunding, explain clearly why you think you will be willing to return the loan with interest.
- Use social media to raise as much money as possible. However, do not exclude conventional forms of communication, when you go into campaign mode.