Do you live in Sydney and are looking for something to do with your beloved on a night out? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve curated this list of activities that belong in every couple’s date night bucket list. Check them out below:
- Visit The Rocks Markets (Saturday, Sundays) One of the best things about traveling around Australia is trying all the amazing food you get to experience at local markets. If you’re lucky enough to be visiting Sydney then why not check out one of their famous markets? Foodies will love walking through rows and rows of stalls filled with delicious treats, while music lovers will enjoy the buskers who provide cool entertainment throughout the day. This market gives visitors a taste of what life was like during the early years of colonization and is a great location for both locals and tourists to visit. It’s worth paying a visit whether you live in Sydney or are just visiting for a few days.
- Catch A Light Show At The Opera House (All year round) If you’re a couple who enjoys the theatre, we’ve got just the thing for you! The iconic Sydney Opera House is known across the world for its stunning architecture. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing but it’s also an amazing place to experience some of Australia’s finest theatrical shows, musicals, and operas. Even if that’s not your cup of tea, at least stop by their website to check out what sort of light show they have planned for this week!
- See A Movie At IMAX (From March to October) If you enjoy spending time outdoors then why not spend date night under the stars with your significant other? The IMAX theatre in Darling Harbour has perfectly positioned large screens which are great for catching blockbuster movies on the big screen. Make sure to take a picnic, a blanket, and a set of portable speakers along with you so that you can create your own mini cinema experience at home!
- Fashion Week (October/February) If your other half is into all things fashion then why not surprise them with tickets to Sydney’s Fashion Week? Held twice each year in the months of October and February, this event gives people with an appreciation for fashion the chance to watch some of their favorite designers present their latest collections on the runway – before they hit stores across Australia!
- Watch The Lorikeets At Darling Harbour (All year round) You will need to buy some nectar to take with you, but once you do you’ll be able to see all of the beautiful lorikeets in their natural habitat. This is the best place in Sydney for bird lovers, so have your camera on hand!
- Enjoy A Show At The Capitol Theatre (All year round) – If you and your partners like music, theatre, or dance then make sure you head to the Capitol Theatre. This heritage building is a great location for seeing all different types of shows; it’s also one of the most well-known theatres in Sydney.
- Catch A Concert At The Opera House (All year round) – You might have seen the Opera House during the day, but if you haven’t witnessed it at night then that’s a sight to behold. With its amazing chandelier lighting up Sydney Harbour this is definitely one of the most impressive things to see in Australia. Whether you’re taking a cruise, or just heading along on foot, this is sure to leave lasting memories.
- Walk Around Hyde Park (All year round) – One of Sydney’s most popular parks in located in Darlinghurst and gives locals and visitors green space in which they can relax away from the busy streets below. If you head here at dusk then chances are you’ll get treated to some free live music while soaking up that laidbackoutherly change lifestyle!
- Check Out The Royal Botanical Gardens (All year round) – Right next to the Domain is the Royal Botanical Gardens of Sydney which are easily accessed via bus or car, but are also close enough to walk if you want to enjoy a relaxed stroll through these beautiful gardens. Pack a picnic lunch and relax under hundreds of trees while taking in all the lush scenery around you!
Designed by Mioara Joldeș – Freelancer at Conceptua Design Studio (2016-present)
- Go To A Comedy Show (e.g. The Comedy Store)- Comedy lovers will be in for a treat when they head along to the Comedy Store on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday night. Along with some great shows, you might also get the chance to meet some of your favorite comedians after each performance.
- Get A Massage (e.g. Merivale Massage Center)- Whether you’re feeling tired and run down after traveling around Australia or just want to relax at home, why not book yourself in for a massage at one of Sydney’s premier spas? There are plenty of places you can choose from including Merivia Spa which is located near the top of Oxford Street. Their team of professional therapists provides their clients with high-quality services that’ll leave them feeling relaxed and refreshed!
Getting aroused while reading the content? Why don’t you head over to the Ivy Société page to find out the best Sydney escorts there could potentially be and do something about it.