The world has been slowly transitioning from traditional to digital, and this is very much apparent in businesses. Before, companies tended to place their focus on beautifying their stores to accommodate consumers who might be visiting. But these days have been different. While some businesses still decorate their physical stores, more enterprises invest their efforts into developing their digital footprints.
A digital business card, especially the Near Field Communication or NFC business card, is a modern technology developed to have a contactless business card UK. It is a safer method to share vital information about an individual or business. Like the traditional business cards, the digital ones also include the necessary information, such as name, address, and phone number. But unlike the conventional cards, you can add photos, website and social media links, user bio and so much more in digital business cards.
Creating a digital business card
Creating a digital business card is a great way to market your business. While it may seem intimidating, various tools are available to help you create a digital business card. But no matter what tool you want to use, there are several things that you must remember:
- Include a professional photo and additional visuals
- Make sure your name and job title stand out among the other information on the card
- Avoid using popping colors to prevent your audience from being overwhelmed. Instead, use simple color schemes that complement each other.
- Add precise contact details.
- Ensure that your website link is prominently displayed
- Include the links to your social media
- Utilize links and files to draw your audience’s attention to important projects
- Mention key affiliates and reviews
- Use clear calls to action (CTAs)
- Make use of your digital business card with smart features
Benefits of using digital business cards
Digital business cards have more benefits than you can ever think of compared to their printed counterparts. Apart from being able to include more information, they are more cost-efficient and easier to customize. Moreover, corrections on digital business cards are much easier to rectify compared with printed ones. Lastly, sending digital business cards is more convenient and can even be sent to people who live in a different city.
Keeping up with the latest technologies with NFC Tagify
With the continuous updates in the tech industry, it is understandable to get overwhelmed. But through constant efforts and knowledge, you can eventually keep up. To know more about digital business cards and why it is becoming a notable trend, you can check this infographic by NFC Tagify.